Home with Holly



12.13.2005

Seriously, it's been this long?

Wow, over a month since I've even had time to visit my own blog. For some odd reason, I have some spare time today-so let me catch my breath.....

Cave Baby is now in preschool. It's a private Christian preschool and he also attends "extended day" on the days I work late. It currently has grades up to 3 and will add a grade a year so hopefully he'll be able to just stay at the school rather than going to public school in 3 years.

I'm still working insane hours, up to 50 a week, but will cut down to 30 after the 1st of the year.

I bought a new car! Yay me!

CB1 begins college in 3 weeks and has been working full time-we'll see how long he can keep up 2 full time pursuits without dropping from exhaustion.

PB is still the same, she's actually doing very well at school now and is seemingly happier than she's been in a while.

CB2 is flying high through his senior year-his Hi-Q team was the only undefeated team in the state and since he was the captain he's extremely proud!

The weather has finally turned cool so I can wear my sweaters to work.

I know this is a hugely boring post, but honestly I haven't got anything to talk about besides work which is also boring to everyone but myself.

Oh, and one thought for the day:

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

posted by Keriann at 12/13/2005 01:11:00 PM comment(s) made: 2

Read & Make Comments

--------------------------------------------------------------------