Home with Holly



7.16.2006

I'll admit it now-I'm a Big Brother geek

I love love LOVE Big Brother. It's the only thing that's made summer bearable for me for the last 6 years. Every July I start checking Morty's tv to see what the latest BB gossip is, and the first night there's all sorts of excitement, to see which houseguests I like, which ones I think will win and which one I want evicted first.

This year it's All Stars, people from the last 6 seasons all competing again for the prize. They have gross food competitions with the losers eating "slop" for a week and bizarre Head of Household comps to decide who gets the private bedroom and can nominate losers for eviction. It's high drama all wrapped up in the worst of reality tv and I'm too addicted to it.

posted by Keriann at 7/16/2006 08:51:00 PM comment(s) made: 1

Read & Make Comments

--------------------------------------------------------------------