Home with Holly



8.12.2006

On the near occasion of my 40th birthday

1.I'm overweight but in a sexy, curvy lush way. I'm not unhappy about it.
2.I'm the mother of 3 sons and 1 daughter. All but the baby look like me.
3.I have lived with chronic severe depression since childhood.
4.I was diagnosed with ADHD last year, but have had it my whole life.
5.I'm really bad with money, but lately have gotten much better.
6.I'm a really really good cook, my family thinks I should start catering.
7.I'm a total girly girl.
8.I've been called a makeup whore and a cosmetics snob (I think I would break out in hives if I wore Maybelline.)
9.My husband doesn't eat anything I cook.
10.I do a lot of creative writing, but don't share it.
11.I was the geeky kid that got made fun of in school.
12.Then I moved my senior year and was insanely popular at my new school.
13.When I was little, I didn't think anyone would ever want to marry me.
14.I don't feel like myself unless I have acrylic nails on.
15.I have a talent for copyediting and writing.
18.Nobody hires copyeditors without English degrees.
19.I have personally delivered 7 babies without assistance.
20.I miss being an obstetrics nurse.
21.I don't miss night shifts.
22.I would become a doula, but I never had a vaginal birth, so I feel it would be hypocritical of me.
23.I want to learn to sew and make my own curtains.
24.I don't have the patience to learn to sew, much less make my own anything.
25.I never want to buy a minivan ever again.

posted by Keriann at 8/12/2006 10:17:00 AM comment(s) made: 6

Read & Make Comments

--------------------------------------------------------------------